Please inform yourself about the latest news concerning the Corona pandemia. We offer links and information on this site.
Latest informationen of the Bavarian state government
- Corona-Virus in Bayern: Informationen auf einen Blick
- Informationen und FAQs zum Corona-Virus
Corona pandemic: Warning level red in Herzogenaurach
The Corona warning indicator system has switched to warning level red for the administrative district of Erlangen-Höchstadt since the indicator value of the seven-day incidence of 50 new Corona infections per 100 000 citizens has been exceeded.
This means that the following restrictions, based on the administrative order of the Bavarian State Government of 16th and 18th October, become effective automatically on October 26th.:
Wearing masks is compulsory in highly frequented places and streets. See the following graphic for a corresponding overview.
Wearing masks is also compulsory:
- continuously and at all times for visitors of sports and cultural events - also at the standing place or in the seat -,
- within areas in public buildings and at work places where people meet - like elevators, halls, canteens (only exception is the time of consumption of food and drinks) and entrances - and whenever the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be guaranteed at the work place,
- at all schools masks have to be worn at all times, i.e. also during lessons.
- Generally, any meetings in public places as well as meetings in privately used rooms and on private property are to be limited to members of two households or to a maximum of ten persons. The same applies to meetings in gastronomic establishments.
- The group of guests of private festivities like weddings, birthdays, etc. is limited to members of two households or to a maximum of 5 persons, irrelevant of the place where the event takes place, i.e. also including private festivities in gastronomic establishments.
Corona Warning App
As of 16th June 2020, the Federal Government provides the free Corona Warning App. This Corona Warning App will help us noticing whether we have had contact with an infected person and thus are subject to an increased contagion risk. Please note: The download and use of this App is completely voluntary.
The Corona Warning App is meant as a digital supplementation to the analogue capturing by the Health Department and will help breaking infection chains. The more people actually use this App, the more it can help controlling the pandemic. All relevant information regarding the Corona Warning App can be found on the website of the Bundesregierung. The free download is available in the Google and Apple App Stores.
Public access to the Interim Town Hall only by appointment
Your town administration will be there for you! The offices in the Interim Town Hall offer all services as usual. In order to avoid waiting times and situations, it is necessary to arrange an appointment with the relevant authority (either by telephone or by e-mail) in advance. It is not possible to visit the authorities without an appointment. This particularly also refers to the Citizens Advice Bureau. Please make your appointment with the Citizens Advice Bureau here: 09132/901-176 or by e-mail: email@example.com. The contact data for all authorities can be found here. Our tip: Many issues can be handled and completed by telephone, by e-mail or via our Citizen Service Portal .