There are new Corona rules for the district of Erlangen-Höchstadt. For inner areas you have to follow the so called 3-G rule (geimpft, genesen, getestet / vaccinated, revocered or tested).
In Herzogenaurach there is also the obligation of testing when
- you are visiting an indoor event,
- you go to a restaurant,
- you need indoor services near the body like massage or hair dresser,
- you want to visit indoor recreational facitilites,
- you are doing indoor sports
- you visit someone at a hospital
- you are going to a hotel. Here you need a test evidence when arriving and every third day.
No tests are needed from vaccinated or recovered persons as well as kids under six years and students.
Current number of cases for the administrative district
The current number of cases in the administrative district of Erlangen-Höchstadt is announced by the State Department of Health in Erlangen. Visit also the websites of the Bavarian State Government for detailed information. The FAQs published on these websites represent the currently valid factual situation.
- Current information on the Corona situation
- Coronavirus in Bayern: Information at a glance
- Information and FAQs about the Coronavirus
Public access to the Interim Town Hall only by appointment
Your town administration will be there for you! The offices in the Interim Town Hall offer all services as usual. In order to avoid waiting times and situations, it is necessary to arrange an appointment with the relevant authority (either by telephone or by e-mail) in advance. It is not possible to visit the authorities without an appointment. This particularly also refers to the Citizens Advice Bureau. Please make your appointment with the Citizens Advice Bureau here: 09132/901-176 or by e-mail email@example.com. The contact data for all authorities can be found here.
Our tip: Many issues can be handled and completed by telephone, by e-mail or via our Citizen Service Portal .