Search term suggestions
Where do I do what?
Current issues / events

Home childminding (childminder)

If you are looking for a childminder for your children or if you are interested in being a childminder, please contact the Fachdienst für Kindertagespflege (professional service for childminding) at the Landratsamt (district office) Erlangen-Höchstadt.

Frau Langgut
Phone +49 (0) 9131 / 803 1482