The Social Affairs and Pensions Office of the Town of Herzogenaurach is responsible for all relevant insured persons resident within Herzogenaurach. Applications for the statutory social and pension insurance are accepted.
• Old-age pensions
• Reduced earning capacity (formerly incapacity pensions)
• Dependents' pensions (widows' and orphans' pensions, child- raising pensions)
With regard to workers', employees' and miners' insurance, as well as applications for insurance account clarification, applications for pension adjustment incl. the certification of the required pension documents.
Since pension applications are generally time-consuming and complicated, consultation is only possible with an appointment in order to avoid long waiting times. Appointments can be arranged also via telephone. Applicants will also be assisted with the filling in of the partially complex and extensive application forms.
Additionally, information on any aspect of statutory pension insurance is provided.
Point of contact for
- submittal of applications for housing benefits and forwarding
- processing of applications for exemption from liability to radio license fees and for reduction of telephone fees
- provision of applications for social welfare (e.g. basic security benefits)