Be it a birth, marriage or death - often the same questions arise: When do we have to do what, and which documents are required?
Civil Registry Office
The employees at the Civil Registry Office of the Town of Herzogenaurach provide information on the following issues:
- Issuance of documents
- Application for marriage (notice of intended marriage)
- Marriages in Herzogenaurach
- Certificate of no impediment for marriages abroad
- Application for approval of foreign decisions regarding marriage (divorce decrees)
- Acknowledgment of paternity and maternity, joint custody
- Declaration of name change
- Leaving a church
The Municipal Cemetery Administration is responsible for the municipal cemetery Lohhof. Its responsibility regarding the church cemeteries is limited to processes connected to the funeral of deceased persons.
For any issues regarding the assignment of gravesites, the cemetery management and maintenance of the church cemetery in Herzogenaurach, please contact the Catholic Church Administration (telephone +49 (0)9132 / 8362115), and for the church cemetery in Niederndorf, contact the parish office of St. Josef (telephone +49 (0)9132 / 2075).
The employees at the Municipal Cemetery Administration of the Town of Herzogenaurach provide information on the following issues:
- Funerals (registration)
- Funeral preparation
- Burial right
- Urn internment
- Assignment of gravesites
- Herzogenaurach has the most picturesque cemetery.